In addition to private engagements, we give a number of public workshops over the course of the year. In 2019 (not counting tournaments) we are to be found running these in the following locations:
- Feb 8-11 – Dreynevent – Vienna
- Feb 15-17 – English Sidesword Open – Oxford
- May 02-05 – HEMAC Dijon – Dijon
- May 17-20 – Renaissance Rumble – Winchester
- May 24-26 – May Melee – Gloucester
- July 5-7 – International Rapier Seminar – Copenhagen
- August 17-19 – Fightcamp – Coventry
- August 30-31 – Swiss Blades – Le Landeron
- September 20-22 – Belgian Buckler Quarterly – Brussels
If you would like to book a workshop, please contact us using the details below.
We also offer a limited number of free workshops for newly forming clubs looking to establish a base level of understanding for their students before launching their own curriculum. We run these on an average of one every two months – so if you are just starting up and would like to book one of our weekend sessions, please get in touch.